Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorite Things 3

Far be it from me to say that on occasion, crafts get out of control. Cause I certainly make (or half-make, sometimes) all sorts of crap that I think is the most gorgeous thing ever.

But sometimes, you just gotta get out of the way and enjoy the beautiful things that just happen.



(Can I just add, these are like the smelliest lilacs EVER? The entire house smells amazing from just one bunch. Even Dan mentioned it. Hooray flowers!)

My parents celebrated their 38th wedding anniversary yesterday.  Pretty cool. 

Going on vacation to visit Dan's parents this weekend. We'll be in NY for two weeks. We have a couple of flea market trips planned, and of course Lake Ontario will be there for much picture-snapping. Maybe it's summer there...cause it's 45 and foggy here again.  Not that I'm complaining.  I'll take this over 90 and humid anytime.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love flea markets! I will be here...wishing I was at a flea market!

    ReplyDelete