Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The new quote on my door

I have a dry erase board on my office door.  Because people in higher education, specifically it seems in student affairs, are in love with dry erase anything. Witness any RA's dorm door. Witness the 6-foot dry erase board in my boss's office--no lie.

I use the board to let people know when I'm not in (cause I'm THAT SOUGHT-AFTER, it's true), but I also keep a quote on it.

The board has featured Churchill, the Dalai Lama, Vince Lombardi, Lisa Grimm (@lulugrimm on Twitter, she's cool) and others.  Today was one of those days that required a new quote, however, and in light of my recent trip to my very first real cocktail party, the new quote on the board is in honor of she who gave us the elegance of the Little Black Dress.



1 comment:

  1. Is Jed Bartlett quoted on this board? I sure hope so, otherwise I don't know you as well as I thought I did.

    ReplyDelete